BIG is played on a 3 X 3 card with a total of 45 numbers using standard B, I and G numbers. The game is played in two parts, one line anyway and a blackout. BIG requires two or more players in order to play. It combines the mechanic of traditional Bingo and Keno.
Play times vary by location, contact guest services for more information.
Click here for more information on Rules and Regulations.
WHERE TO PLAY
- One line anyway — payout based on prize pool
- Full card blackout
- $100,000 for a full card blackout in 12 numbers called or less.
- $10,000 for a full card blackout in 13 or 14 numbers called.
- $1,000 for a full card blackout in 15 or 16 numbers called.
- Full card consolation - payout based on prize pool
Odds of Winning BIG Bingo
BIG is a chance-based game. Games of chance are based on the concepts of randomness. You cannot influence whether you will win or lose, so all players have an equal chance of winning. It doesn't matter if you just lost three times in a row, or 40. The odds of winning never change. The only thing you can control is how much you bet, how often you play and for how long. That's why many players set a limit beforehand &mdash it's the best way to keep chance-based games fun. Jackpot prizes are odds based and do not split, if there are two winners on the same game both receive full jackpot share.