Much like traditional bingo, electronic bingo follows the same basic game rules. Instead of purchasing and daubing numbers on paper, electronic players buy a Receipt slip from the cashier, log onto electronic bingo terminals, purchase their cards on the terminal and 'daub' cards on a touch screen.
The best part about electronic bingo terminals is the optional 'Easy Daub' feature. As numbers are called, players can touch the 'Easy Daub' button on the electronic bingo screen. This feature will automatically scan the player's bingo cards to check if the player has the number and daub all the cards with that number. If the player did not daub his cards on previous calls, all undaubed numbers will be daubed automatically the next time the 'Easy Daub' button is selected.
This tool is a way to try and help players from missing out on a potential 'Bingo' win.
If a card has a winning Bingo, the player still needs to daub the winning bingo card in order to register the win with the caller. Daubing the card will ensure that the caller knows there is a 'Bingo' and stops the game. Winning cards will be shown on the game status display located throughout the gaming facility.
STEP BY STEP
Open your Account
- See cashier to open an account.
- Enter your own two to four numerical PIN to activate your Receipt slip.
- Do not share your PIN.
- You will be given a Receipt Slip with a random five digit account number on the bottom. Do not lose this as you will need this to log on to the electronic bingo terminal and to receive your winnings at the end of the day.
Signing onto a Terminal
- Enter your 5-digit number followed by your PIN.
- Select the 'Menu' button to get to the main menu screen.
- Once you have chosen your terminal and logged in, prior to the start of the bingo session you will be able to purchase packages, purchase cards at the beginning of each game or both depending on the location. Package Play purchases are accessible by selecting the 'Menu' button and then the 'Package Play' button
- Note: Players cannot purchase cards once a game begins.
- You will have access to a variety of selectable game play options by touching the 'Menu' button. You can select 'Bingo Options', 'Play Options' and various 'Dauber Symbols' to choose your preferred method of play.
- Begin daubing the cards once the game starts.
- The numbers called will appear highlighted in yellow on the screen. Once you have daubed the numbers, your selected dauber symbol will be superimposed on the daubed number.
- Depending on the play option selected, you may choose to daub each card or using the 'EasyDaub' feature, daub all your cards at the same time. The Easy Daub button is clearly visible on the player screen each time a ball has been called.
- You may also select a 'Best Card' option. This option will always show the best cards first in descending order.
- This feature is useful when a player is playing more cards than can be shown on the player's screen. Additional cards in play can be viewed by touching the 'Page Forward' button.
- In order to register a Bingo, you must daub your cards. You can do this either by touching the screen or using the Easy Daub function.
- A blue 'Bingo' screen will appear once your bingo has been registered. Winnings will be automatically credited directly into your account.
- Sign out of your account and go to the cashier to collect your money prior to the end of the gaming day. Remember to bring your Receipt Slip with you account number.
HOW TO PICK A PACKAGE
- Touch 'Menu' to begin.
- Touch 'Select Package'.
- Choose your package and the quantity desired.
- Proceed to select the rest of the packages you wish to purchase
- Touch 'OK' button to confirm purchases.
- Touch the 'Package Selection Accepted' message to continue.
- Your purchased cards will appear when the games for that package begin.
- At the beginning of each game, you will also be provided with the opportunity to purchase additional cards for the game that is about to start.
- At the beginning of each bingo game, select the number of cards you wish to play.
- Touch the 'Confirm Wager' button to see the cost of cards.
- Touch the 'Yes' button to accept your cards.
- At the beginning of the next game, Drop-In players are provided with the option to play the same number of cards by touching the 'Play Again' button or to make a new selection of cards.
- Touch the 'InstantWin' button to go to the available InstantWin games.
- When playing an InstantWin game, touch the 'B' button to return to the bingo Session and end your InstantWin play.
- Money is not deducted from your account until you confirm purchases.
- To add money to your account, take your account slip to the cashier.
- Do not close your account in the middle of the game, unplayed purchased cards will be forfeited and your money will not be refunded.
- Do not leave the gaming facility without closing your account or any money remaining on your account will be lost and not refunded.
Odds of Winning Bingo
Bingo is a chance-based game. Games of chance are based on the concepts of randomness. You cannot influence whether you will win or lose, so all players have an equal chance of winning. It doesn't matter if you just lost three times in a row, or 40. The odds of winning never change. The only thing you can control is how much you bet, how often you play and for how long. That's why many players set a limit beforehand - it's the best way to keep chance-based games fun.