Multi-Player Roulette Evolution is an electronic table game which features community play action. Player Terminals are linked together and surround a Multi-Player Series game console or centerpiece (like an automated roulette wheel).
How to Play
- To place a bet, first select the desired denomination from the chip set on the player station screen, then touch the desired bet location on the on-screen table layout to finalize placement of the bet.
- Increase any bet amount by touching the location again for each additional wager, or by touching a chip representing the desired additional value.
- Place additional bets of the same denomination on other locations by touching each additional desired location.
- To change the location of a bet, touch and drag a placed bet to the new desired location
- Live action that takes place on the Roulette Evolution™ wheel appears on the LCD and in a small viewer window on the player station screen when connected to a camera module.
Touch the onscreen wheel to enlarge the view, or to close it. Roulette Evolution™ is played the same as a live table game.
- A. Single Number (Straight Up) Pays 35:1
- B. Two Numbers (Split) Pays 17:1
- C. Three Numbers (Street) Pays 11:1
- D. Four Numbers (Corner) Pays 8:1
- E. Five Numbers (Five line) Pays 6:1
- F. Six Numbers (Six Line) Pays 5:1
- G. Dozen Pays 2:1
- H. Column Pays 2:1
- I. 1 to 18 or 19 to 36 Pays Even
- J. Odd or Even Numbers Pays Even
- K. Red or Black Numbers Pays Even
Odds of Winning Roulette Evolution™
Roulette Evolution™ is a chance-based casino game. Games of chance are based on the concepts of randomness.Â You cannot influence whether you will win or lose, so all players have an equal chance of winning.
It doesn't matter if you just lost three times in a row, or 40. The odds of winning never change. The only thing you can control is how much you bet, how often you play and for how long.
That's why many players set a limit beforehand — it's the best way to keep chance-based games fun.