How to Play
Win the pot by having the best hand, or by having all other players fold before the showdown. If you're the player with the best five-card poker hand out of a total of seven cards dealt, you are the winner. But here's the twist:
Blind bets must be posted before any cards are dealt. Each player then receives two cards face-down. The five remaining cards are dealt face-up and are community cards shared by all players. There is a round of betting after the initial two cards are dealt to each player, and again after the flop, turn and river cards are dealt.
The first three community cards are the flop. The fourth community card is the turn. The fifth community card is the river.
During each round, players who do not wish to continue in the game may fold. Of the remaining players after the final round of betting, the one with the best five-card poker hand is declared the winner.
Poker Hand Rankings
- Royal Flush
- Ace, King, Queen, Jack & Ten all in the same suit.
- Straight Flush
- Five cards in numerical sequence all in the same suit.
- Four of a Kind
- Four cards all of the same rank.
- Full House
- Three cards of one rank, and two cards from another rank.
- Five cards all the same suit.
- Five cards in ranked sequence.
- Three of a Kind
- Three cards of the same rank.
- Two Pair
- Two cards of one rank, and two cards of another rank.
- One Pair
- Two cards of one rank.
- High Card
- When none of the hands above are present,
the highest card determines your hand.